Advanced Liturgical Ministry Course
Download Registration form - ALMC Registration Form
Timing: 9:30am – 6:00pm
- 29th September 2019
- 10th November 2019
- 1st December 2019
- 19th January 2020
- 9th February 2020
- 23rd February 2020
Programme hours 40 approx.
- Compulsory to have completed Basic Liturgy Course
- Would need to be willing to serve in the Parish PLT as and when required.
- Educational qualifications: Graduate (completed)
- Presence at all Sessions
- Active participation in all the sessions
- Active participation in planning the Eucharist/ Prayer at each Sunday
- Assignments and Final integrated paper
Last date for submitting the application forms is first week September 2018 (subject to maximum 25 candidates – first come first serve basis) On selection, the cheque may be made in the name of Diocesan Liturgy Centre
Course fees Rs. 5,500/-
Graduation Day: Sunday 8th March, 2020
For further queries please contact us at: 022 2642 2556 / 022 26555500 Staff: Brenda.